Kyetume FC has been sanctioned for violation of Article 31 of the FUFA Competitions Rules and Regulations following acts of hooliganism in their FUFA Big League match against Kitara FC on 20th April 2023 at Nakisunga Saza Ground.
The FUFA Competitions Disciplinary Panel (FCDP) has sanctioned Kyetume FC as follows;
1. Kyetume FC loses the match mentioned herein above by forfeiture.
2. A suspended deduction of two points and two goals should Kyetume FC be responsible for acts of hooliganism again.
3. A Cash fine of UGX 1M and should be paid by 2nd May 2023
5. A four match suspension for each for two Kyetume FC players Oplot Solomon and Patrick Mubiru.
6. Should the club and the players fail to heed to the sanction above, the CDP shall be constrained to take stringent disciplinary measures against them.